Projecting our experience in the health our guests to present the Health Differences Generating we'll see..
Our hospital when selecting JCI We assess whether the received approval ADMIN HEALTH TOURISM
Every year, people from all over the world receive care from ADM Helath Tourism. Global Patient Services is here to assist you before, during and after your trip toAnkara Turkey. Here are the steps to take in planning your visit to ADM Health Care Tourism: PREPARE TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
* Read over the information in this website to learn how Global Patient Services will help you.
* Have your calendar ready so you know what dates are convenient for you to travel. (Do not purchase tickets until your appointments are made, however.) * Have copies of your medical history ready to discuss.
* If you have health insurance, have your health insurance information ready to provide.
* Obtain the necessary documents (VISA, etc.) to enter the TURKEY.
* Obtain all medical records in English or Turkish
PREPARE TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
* OUR LOCATION
* Bulbulderesi str. 116/6 k.esat ANKARA
& GPS scheduling 00 90 543 437 31 90 or online
* To schedule an international patient appointment with ADM Healthcare Tourismc, please contact Global Patient Services at the facility you wish to visit:
* SCHEDULE QUESTIONS?
* During scheduling we will ask for the following information:
* Your language assistance needs. Learn more about our language assistance program.
* Your medical history. If you have obtained your medical records in English, we will give you mailing information so you can send them to us.
* Your health insurance information. If you do not have health insurance, we can discuss your preferred method of payment. A copy of your insurance card must be provided.
* Members of your family who are interested in scheduling appointments. Upon notification we will make all the necessary appointments for you and your family.
* Your contact information. Please plan to provide an email address (email is preferred).
* If you require special medical needs, please inform us prior to arrival to the TURKEY.
CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT * Once your appointments are scheduled, you will receive a confirmation packet in your email. It will detail the appointment information and any instructions you need to follow. A confirmation of your medical appointments (required by foreign embassies) will be included in the packet.
* Please note that we email documents in the Portable Document Format (.PDF). To view them, please download the free Acrobat Reader program.
* Once your appointments are confirmed, it is time to make travel arrangements.